
I bought this car seat 7 years ago. This is Carly coming home from the hospital in a safe, fresh, new car seat. I was putting Brody in the same car seat today. After looking at Brody in the car seat I thought..."Am I White trash?" The material won't fit over the side anymore and it is not worth my time to fix it. The older kids get in it and use it like a rocking chair. It is probably not even safe anymore...I think the plastic is the protection in a car accident...right? well I will keep telling myself that. I am not white trash...I am a EARTH SAVER because I do not want to add this to the dump and pollute the earth. Take that girls...I am not an Earth Waster...or maybe I am to cheap to buy a new one for the last child.

9 comments:
hmmm, i'll have to go with White Trash...AND cheap. lol. Poor kid, he looks like a giant since the material doesn't cover the side. But, you are a great EARTH SAVER.
Does he wear pink pajamas and purple onesies, too? Just starting those childhood issues early.
Do you want to borrow mine?....I won't need it until Brody has outgrown it.
Brody looks really cute in his WT car seat. I bought a new one when I had Laila and gave Judi my old one for child development.
I was wondering if I could have it for my kid when you're done? J/K In the first photo he looks as happy as could be, but in the second photo when he's awake and realizes what he's sitting in - he does look a bit ticked.
Whatever they are wearing or sitting in, your babies are adorable! Safe....not sure...but adorable...absolutely!
I won't let Carl read this post. I buy a new carseat with every kid. It is worth every penny to me. By the time one kid is done with it, it is so trashed. And I like to put a new baby in a new carseat. Just me. Carl doesn't get it. Brody is sure cute and it's good your an earth saver. I just send my old ones to DI.
Brody looks huge. I think he's adorable! I love the mohawk look. I'm looking forward to a future client who can pull off a sweet mohawk!
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!!! Thanks for the laugh. He looks much more comfy and safe in his new car seat.
Post a Comment