There are moments of frustration...There are moments of sadness...There are moments of it is 6pm and I don't care it is BEDTIME. Then there are moments of I wouldn't trade my life for the world. Taylor gave me one of those moments. She checks my blog everyday when she gets home from school and some of yours. This day was not different, but when I came home from a day of running kids around the city there was a note on my bed. This is a picture of the note tied to a cookie cutter. It says "Thanks for reminding me of the good times. Sometimes I do wish I did have hearts and bears. I love you!" This was her thoughtful deed after reading the post about her and the "Brown bag" and cutting her sandwich. I wish I could be like my 10 year old sometimes.
3 comments:
That is so cute! I also love that your brother is serving. So awesome. That would be so hard, I am amazed at how men give so much!! Of course if Carl wasn't married to me he would sign up tomorrow. He is SOOOOOOOO patriotic.
WOW! CUTE... did she come up with that all on her own? Very cute! Loved the singing video, too! CLASSIC!
Taylor...without knowing it,you always seems to be teaching us all something special. what a rare and incredible girl. Mom, Thank you for sharing this tender moment.
Post a Comment