Saturday, May 17, 2008

My little Olivia Newton John









It was Taylor's last day of tennis lessons. I signed her up because I always wished I would have played tennis in high school. (Living your dreams through your children.) It is such a fun sport but I did not figure that out until college. I love taking my kids and seeing them try to hit the balls. I was hoping that maybe with some lessons Taylor and I could maybe get a volley going. She told me she was not a beginner anymore and she was ready for advanced. If that is the case than I must be Serena Williams. I love introducing them to new things and watch them learn. I can't wait until we can have a real game of tennis together. Keep practicing and I will too.


One thing you don't need to practice is fashion. You look amazing in your cute tennis outfit. You look like an advanced tennis player with that outfit. Please can you help your sister? This was Sydney's athletic outfit to watch Taylor play tennis. If you were going for the Olivia Newton John look you hit it dead on...Your killing me.






4 comments:

Sheryl said...

OOOO Baby! You are so cute Miss Taylor, love the head band Miss Sydney, and mom, can't wait to see the competition. I can see your whiz kid doing well at just about anything she puts her mind to. Remind you of anyone in the mirror?

Mel said...

I love that your living your dreams through your kids. I do the same thing. I always wanted to be on drill team and therefore want Kate in dance (I think). I love Tennis too and think it is a great thing to learn. Taylor looks adorable and so does Sydney. I want you to document the match between mother and daughter!

The Cardenas Clan said...

She looks so stinkin cute in that little sweatband though!!! Tennis is a fun sport to play..go Taylor..

Kim L. said...

My family used to play tennis... how come I never got a tennis OUTFIT like that?!?!?!? SOOOOOOO CUTE!
Question for ya.... I spoke with the lady in charge of the Rocket peer models, and she told me that Drei was not eligible to be a peer model again because she was "Kinder" eligible. Meaning.... if she makes the cut off for kindergarten...regardless if it is only by a day or two, you are no longer eligible to be a peer model.
Didn't you get Sydney on a priority list for Harada for next year? Can you give me the name and phone number of the person you had to sleep with?\"/ Just kidding. No, but did you get a different answer? Let me know! Thanks!