Many things change over the years but some things never change...Motherhood... I find myself turning into my mom daily. I listen to classical music just to calm my nerves. I don't even like it but my kids know what that means when Mozart is being heard. I also tell them to turn down their music. I can only listen to Hanna Montana so loud. I never thought I would be that mom. I always imagined I would rock out with them and they would think I was so cool. Nope...I have developed the "it gives me a headache" moms disease. I love this Video of the mom song because my mom said those things to me and now I do those to my kids. I am sure the cycle will continue.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love this post and that lady! I always said that I wanted to be the cool mom too! We will see how it unfolds....
Smiling all the while!!
After all is said and done...being THEIR mom is the best part of being A mom. We all see our mothers in ourselves eventually, and you know none of us would have any other way. Hang onto your coolness, cuz you are way cool, but you are a fabulous mom! Thanks for sharing your Brody and girls with me on Saturday!!
That video was great! Couldn't help myself, I sent it to a bunch of my friends that are moms.
That's a riot. Are you singing it tonight at the game night?
Post a Comment