Carly lost another tooth this week. They love getting the coveted dollar that the tooth fairy brings. They love calling the tooth fairy after they lost their tooth. I only let them call her right before bed so they can leave a message. If any of you do not have the number it is 619-275-7195. I am not kidding it really is the tooth fairy's phone #. They get a little bugged each time because she never seems to answer her phone it always goes to voicemail...(Shocker) Since they are children in an electronic age they ask me if I have tried her cell phone #. It only makes sense that she would have to keep a cell phone with her as she picks up the teeth.Sunday, June 1, 2008
Tooth fairy's phone#
Carly lost another tooth this week. They love getting the coveted dollar that the tooth fairy brings. They love calling the tooth fairy after they lost their tooth. I only let them call her right before bed so they can leave a message. If any of you do not have the number it is 619-275-7195. I am not kidding it really is the tooth fairy's phone #. They get a little bugged each time because she never seems to answer her phone it always goes to voicemail...(Shocker) Since they are children in an electronic age they ask me if I have tried her cell phone #. It only makes sense that she would have to keep a cell phone with her as she picks up the teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I will have to jot down that number. CUTE!! Also wanted to comment on the carseat. Atleast you resolved one of his future issues as a child early :) J/K. I love the new look!!
That's my Carly girl! Adorable at any toothy stage! Thank you again for my patriotic wall hanging...love it!
That is hilarious that the tooth fairy has a phone number!! Who would have thought. I was listening to Taylor at AD girls today and she sounds so much like you!
I love blogs. Even though I don't rate the corect age bracket, I love to see yours and Katheryns. Much better than journals!
Our tooth fairy sucks! Sometimes it takes her like three nights to get around to our house. She needs a pager! And I'm so glad someone else remembers those shirtless overall days! Happy times.
Post a Comment