Thursday, June 5, 2008
Crafts
I have no fun stories this week about me or my kids. I have been ignoring them because I have been crafting like crazy. I am sure they have done something funny but I was not paying attention. I thought I would post some fun crafts I have been making. I will post the prices for anyone interested in buying or making it themselves...or if any of you want to copy some of the ideas I am OK with that to. We are going to make the black magnet photo board for girls night in July. I saw this at my sister n laws and wrote down the quote. Let me know who is interested because I only have so many since I get them from Utah. The magnet board is $30.00 with vinyl if you come make it at girls night. If you want me to make it $35.00 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So CUTE! I would love them all -- made by you!:) Im sure you do much better work then i would :) email me details if thats easier....
sablume@gmail.com
I want to do the magnet board. when is your girls craft night in July? My Heidi will be here teh 8th thru the 20th, so maybe 2 if I can..love my board!!
I did not know you did vinyl lettering! Those are super cute projects! I love the magnet board quote. I will have to think about that and get back to you. I have a magnet board up in my kitchen but I love the wording around it! Didn't know you were so crafty!
You are so creative. Nicely cut blocks.
K, you need to head up a new kind of girl's night.... once a month craft night so we can all get together and learn to work crafty magic like you... and then we can hear the juicy gossip about your husband that he won't let you post on your blog. HA! HA! We had soooooooo much fun tonight. We haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. We NEED to go on a group date soon.
I love how you can casually be reading someone's blog and suddenly discover one of your favorite people from your past life! Hello Miss Joy! I can't believe it is you and I can't believe I have a place where I can spy on you and all the amazing things you are doing! Look at your gorgeous family...how did that happen? Last I remember, you were getting married. It is so fun to see what you are up to. I'll skim through but I may need some more info to fill in the blanks! So happy to find you!
Oh, yeah...this is Amy Oscarson...long lost favorite roommate from the Provo days? OK, so if you don't remember me than just disregard the last random comment and I'll try not to be devastated! :>)
You are so creative. I love being related to you.
Post a Comment