Friday, June 13, 2008

7 and wicked

This is the story of Carly's night told by Carly...I did not know where I was going. There were so many tall buildings I could not see which one I was going in. When I walked up I was so surprised. I am going to see wicked? My grandma and grandpa said yes. My favorite part was when Glinda was in her circle bubble. There was a bunch of bubbles all around her. I sang all the songs since I knew them before I came. I got the cast to sign my book and since I was so cute they put me at the front of the line. I was getting spoiled all night.




This is me and grandpa looking at the stars in Hollywood. We had to get grandpa a midnight snack of a 3 musketeers and orange juice. He gave me some too.


My grandma was scared during the part with dragon. We both got new dresses for the night. Someone thought she was my mom not my grandma.



After the show we went to a Hotel. It is called Hilton. We got room service for breakfast. See I am wearing my popular shirt because that is my favorite song. I had a great night for my 7th birthday. I want to do this again for my next birthday. I love my grandma and grandpa and I loved my surprise.

Just wait Carly we have more surprises for your 7th birthday. I wish I was you for that night. Lucky girl.



5 comments:

The Cardenas Clan said...

Okay so I am soooo jealous!! I have been wanting to go see Wicked. What a lucky girl with great grandparents!!

Mel said...

What a lucky girl, and your parents are great! The bear ears are so cute and I remember Taylor always in them. Very cute girls!!!

Barbra said...

Wicked tickets make a perfect birthday gift :) It looks like Carley had lots of fun and all the pictures came out so cute!!!

Amy Lynn said...

I can't believe how jealous I am. I'm saving all my pennies because I heard a RUMOR that Wicked is coming to town in a year. I don't care how much it costs...I'll sell the house if I have to...we're going...front row. And dang it, if I'm selling the house than I might as well spend the night at a fancy hotel and get room service.

Fabulous birthday!

Sheryl said...

Miss Carly - What a great evening for a great girl! You are adorable You are blessed to have such wonderful grandparents who treat you so special. Not to mention that you have the best mom and dad!