Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bear ears

This hairstyle is one of my favorites to have my girls wear. Over time they grow out of it. Luckily I kept having girls so I could pass down this hairstyle. We call it bear ears.
I always would get people stopping me and tell me how cute their hair was. It was a fast and fun hairstyle. I am afraid that the bear ear hairstyle will now have to go into hibernation. I tried to get Sydney to wear them this morning and she said she did not want bear ears. I tried my best to talk her into it. I told her many things but I thought my strongest argument was that Mom likes them. Sydney in her "angelic" way said. THAN YOU WEAR THEM IN YOUR HAIR!!! I get the point Sydney. Oh the good old days of Taylor and Carly in the bear ear phase.





3 comments:

The Cardenas Clan said...

So cute...I love the last picture of Carly with the diaper coming out the side of her shorts...too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I wanted Paige to sport the bear ears last week...she said "mom, make them big"...she didn't want bear ears, she wanted piggies..which means BIG. Oh well, they are cute either way.

Amy Lynn said...

We are HUGE bear ear fans in our house. Hannah loves them. They work especially well when her hair is so gross and caked with stuff that I can't brush through it...voila! Bear ears!