Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cheap Implants!

I do not know what they are thinking...I do not know what they are doing...


















I do not know what I should think??? I do not know what I should do??? Do you punish them or laugh at them? Do you blame society and Pamela Anderson, or start talking about becoming a women? (note: this post was not approved by the males in the house but at the moment do not have sufficient numbers to override any acts performed by those females in the house!)

10 comments:

Caroline Haring said...

It's good to know I'm not the only one that does that! J/K Your girls are so cute and crack me up.

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I think the best solution is to hide under your sheets until it all passes.

The Cardenas Clan said...

That is great!!! I would say blame pamela anderson....good luck with this one!

Anonymous said...

You mean to tell me this one passed over Scotts desk for the ok? LOL...ahhh...what i get to look forward too.

Sheryl said...

Not the Bishop's girls!! Where or where DO they get it?

Mel said...

That is hilarious! They look better than pamela anderson!

Britney Wardle said...

sister rowe! haha this is hilarious!! how are you doing these days? any volleyball and tell bishop i said whats up!

Tonya said...

So Hilarious!

xoxo

Tonya

Judi Rowe said...

They grow up so fast. Watch out this will be for real in just a minute. Hope your ready for those Babes. I love them.

Amy Lynn said...

That made me laugh so hard. And then I actually thought about how to make it work for me...they may be on to something!