
I am always a little sad each birthday because they are one year closer to not needing me...and it is one year closer to the sassy teen years. I love surprises, and Scott and I love giving surprises to our kids. We decided to throw Carly a surprise 7th birthday party. I thought it would be a lot easier trying to surprise a 7 year old instead of a 16 year old later. Then when she is 16 and complains we never do anything special for her... I will whip out these pictures and tell her to remember this surprise party.
We blindfolded her and did not even want to guess where she was going after already being surprised at wicked.
She was a little scared not knowing what was going on but eventually it all sunk in.We spared no expense for this party. We had many forms of entertainment. We had the Michelin man...Taylor...She floated around for 5 hours like this.

Then we had our very own Shamu..Brody.

We had lots of friends and I planned lots of fun pool games. After all my planning they still ended up playing the most played pool game of all time...MARCO POLO
7 comments:
At least he won't get sunburned under all those towels and have to go to the E.R. :)
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people ever! What a great week she has had mom! Way to go with the surprise party, the girls look like they are having a blast!
So do you have a pool? So jealous if you do. I love surprises too! She is one lucky girl to get to do all that for her 7th birthday!! I love her expression after opening her gift, so classic!
Happy Birthday Carly! Your party looked awesome. Wish we could have been there. We love you!
I haven't quite decided when Carly's birthday is. On the calendar it hasn't come yet. It is so fun to celebrate all month. We love you Carly and your present is on the way. As long as it gets there on your birthday month we are OK. Right. It looked like a great party. You are truly loved by all those special people.
hahahaha love the picture of bishop! hilarious
I am so not going to show this picture to my kids. I would HATE for them to see what kind of mothers other kids have. Way to go on the world's greatest birthday party! Do the hula dancer and Shamu hire out?
Post a Comment