Oh wait, could giving an 8 month old a turkey leg lead to obesity? I guess I am part of the problem. I am off to the treadmill. It is not a small world after all. Do you think they will change the song during the ride?Saturday, August 30, 2008
It's an obese world after all
Yesterday we went to Disneyland one last time before our passes expired. It was a great day. We have not been able to go all summer since our passes have been blacked out. I am sure many people have noticed that the "Its a Small World" ride is closed down until 2009. I just assumed they were repainting and freshening up a bit. No, apparently they have to re-dig the area where the water flows so the boats can pass through. I learned that people are so fat now that the boats were dragging the bottom of the canal and getting stuck. I know lots of research has been done about how our nation is becoming more obese. I think they can stop all the research. Doesn't re-digging the boat canal at Disneyland give us all the confirmation we need?
Oh wait, could giving an 8 month old a turkey leg lead to obesity? I guess I am part of the problem. I am off to the treadmill. It is not a small world after all. Do you think they will change the song during the ride?
Oh wait, could giving an 8 month old a turkey leg lead to obesity? I guess I am part of the problem. I am off to the treadmill. It is not a small world after all. Do you think they will change the song during the ride?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
okay, Ms. Hiliarious, good take on the sorry state of our lives. Although when I look around I see the moms of this generation, I see beautiful fit ladies, and active families. Good job!
What they should do is make us PADDLE our fat booties through the Ride instead :)!!
-sara blume
hey now sara....i saw you at the 5K yesterday...and Joy...if you were at Disney, why weren't you chearing us on? :)
Brody is getting bigger not from Turkey legs just from time gone by that I haven't seen him. You are such a kick Joy. I can't imagine the new song. It's a wide wide world after all.
Post a Comment