Twas the night before school and all through the house,
not a creature was stirring not even a hamster.
(Mickey, our hamster was evicted.)
in hopes that the teacher would soon be there.
The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
while visions of school lunches danced in their heads.
If you have not caught on. Tomorrow feels like Christmas morning for me.
I can't wait for it to come. All 3 girls will be in school.
Free time and a clean house until 2:45.
Have a great first day girls!
4 comments:
Nothing like the smell of new lunch boxes and new shoes, and new clothes! Then the quiet of the day settles in...enjoy mom.
So the idea is to make your kids think that you really will miss them and you don't know how you will fill your boring days and that you will count the minutes until you are reunited again...remember how it goes...oh yeah I was your mom and was there with your formitive years. feel the love.
Okay seriously that gave me a great laugh!! You are hilarious. I can't believe they are already in school and all 3 full time? Kate is in Kinder this year so I will have 4 hours a day with just Ryan who hopefully will be napping. School is the greatest thing!!!! We only have about 12 days until it starts for us! Can't wait!
Nothin' like some free time for a busy mom. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment