As many of you know, (including the CHP) Scott loves to speed. So this year for his birthday I wanted to come up with something to get rid of his need for speed.
We went to the Auto Speedway and he got to drive an official race car.

After many minutes of training he was ready to go. I think he was secretly hoping they would see some race potential in him and ask him to quit his day job so he could race INDY.

We went to the Auto Speedway and he got to drive an official race car.After many minutes of training he was ready to go. I think he was secretly hoping they would see some race potential in him and ask him to quit his day job so he could race INDY.

6 comments:
I remember you saying you were going to do that. TOO FUN! Happy Birthday, Bishop! Looks like you got your surprise... and it was a good one!
Hey what a perfect gift! You do rock when it comes to the perfect gift! Scotty boy looks so very happy and in his element! Happy Birthday to him, and kuddos to you for rockin his world!
Awesome present Joy! Jim wants to be a judge at a Sports Illustrated swimsuit competition...I bet you could make it happen:) Happy Birthday Joy's husband!
*F*U*N*
It looks like he had a great time. Happy Birthday Scott!
Have a great day!!!
Good job, that's two presents in one - an awesome birthday and a great wife!
You spoil him Joy. He does look like he had a great time.
Post a Comment