If you can die from too much soccer than my death is near. This year we have all 3 girls in soccer. Someone has soccer practice every day and always at different fields. Of course our Saturdays are full of games. I have given birth all by myself but I can't handle soccer season all by myself.

Sydney was the most excited to start her season. I get a little nervous seeing her out there with some
big girls.
Her Coach taught her the ready position. Her shorts are so big I can wear them. The bows look cute though. ( I made them)

Look at her sweat! I love it. It must mean she is playing hard.

Carly at Goalie. I hate it when they play Goalie. When other kids play Goalie I blame that kid for the goal, so I know they do the same for mine. Too much stress for me. She even busted out with a drop kick.

Look at her face.


Great...more stress...another daughter they asked to play Goalie. Now more parents blaming her for goals. Luckily both Goalies won their game. It was a great day and I was proud of all my soccer girls. It is so fun to see them get better every year.

What does Brody do at the soccer games...He is the water boy. He fetches the water bottles for the girls...just like his Dad!
6 comments:
Soccer dominates my life too! It's such a pain. Really when they are 2 and 3 it is easy! Well sort of.....
SOCCER MOMS ROCK!!!
We were doing the exact same thing today :) I will be doing one of these posts next week(my camera battery was dead so I did not get any pictures). Anika's game went awesome! Taryn's went good as well, She was the goalie for awhile and I could barely watch but she did a great job.
Oh, those were the days. I had 5 boys playing one year, but they were close enough in age that I only had 3 teams to go watch and run around to. It is allll consuming every summer into fall. Those girls look like they mean business! Give them a hug and a high 5 from me!!
Oh, my - those bows are darling!... not to mention your beautiful kids! I bet you are one awesome Soccer Mom, Joy.
it's nice to have friends with kids older so I can see "what is to come". My mom had to run us around on saturdays too. I remember loving soccer, but not thinking a bit about how much work my mom had to put into getting us around. Moms are great!
I am not looking forward to the day when I have to spend all day in 100 degree weather sitting at a soccer field. The only thing that would make it worse is if my kid wanted to play baseball...BORING!!!
Post a Comment