
No, it is not her birthday. Her birthday is 3 months away. I guess someone needed some attention. She told her teacher that today was her birthday. Instead of calling me or checking her records, she believed her. She frantically made her a hat and had all the kids sing to her. What should her punishment be? She told me it was
OK to lie on your birthday. IT IS NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!
5 comments:
That is hilarious!! Reminds me of my Kate!
HaHa!!!! These Sydney posts have been so entertaining!!!! Thanks for some good laughs!!!! Like I was telling you before, I always wonder what teachers think of me as a parent by the actions of my kids in school. Some of my children, I do not worry about, the teacher must think I am a perfect Mom:) and some others are, well you now know...:)
Have a great day!!!
Awesome!
Love her!
That's great! So I wonder if she'll get another hat and song in 3 months? Reminds me of when my brother was in school he brought a dog for show and tell. He had all kinds of stories to tell about him and his dog. The teacher called my mom to ask her next time he brings the dog to school, if he could put it on a leash. My mom was a little confused, "We don't have a dog!". He had found a stray on the way walking to school and brought it for show and tell.
Post a Comment