Sunday, September 14, 2008

My wish on your Double digit birthday

On her first birthday, I planned a Teletubby birthday. All she wanted was La La. This year, all she wants is clothes. She is so excited to reach the double digits of 10.
Every birthday the kids get to measure themselves on my huge ruler I made. Each year we mark how much they have grown. It is so fun to compare who was taller at what age. I didn't want to mark up my wall and this is something I can keep forever. Taylor, I wish I could keep you forever. As these ten years have flown by I realize that our time together is getting shorter. I will remember all the moments you brought into my life that have made me a better person and the many smiles you forced onto my face. My birthday wish is...I hope the next 10 years are as pleasant as the first 10. I know your birthday wish is that you will always remember how smart your Mom is and you will do whatever she says through your teens!!! Happy double digits! I love you

6 comments:

Barbra said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR ON THE BIG #10!!!!

Lisa said...

Miss Taylor, Happy 10th to you;
hope your day's filled with fun things to do;
don't ever think twice,
just follow your Mom's advice,
and you'll live to be a hundred and two!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! I love the ruler - what a great idea!

Judi Rowe said...

I wish that time didn't fly by so fast. What a sweet, talented, beautiful girl you have grown into. You are lucky to have parents and grandparents that love you as much as they do and are good examples. Joy your half way through with your teaching on this one. What a good start she has.

Mel said...

Happy Birthday Taylor, I can't believe our little kids are 10!!! Where did the time go? I remember you were potty trained right at 2 and was bugged that Austin wasn't!! He came in the later twos. You are so beautiful! Your mom is so lucky to have you!

Tierney said...

Happy B-Day Late, Taylor! We love you!