Sunday, October 26, 2008

Summer go away!!!

It is the end of October...If I have to wear the shorts I have been wearing all summer one more time they are going to disintegrate in the wash. My sweatshirts are begging to be worn. My jeans need my thighs to stretch them out. My everyday mom black sweat outfit is starting to feel unwanted. My AC needs a break. My electric bill is still in the $300.00 range and my pocket book wants to save some money. This picture is of Carly on Friday playing in the hose in 100 degree weather. Please summer go away...You are not wanted. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. What is the other saying...Too much of a good thing...something...something?

2 comments:

leigh said...

If you really want summer to go away, you should move to Utah. It's really fall here.

(But I really do miss having fall and spring and no real winter.)

Caroline Haring said...

I'm with you on that one. Weather here stinks. It's either really hot or not so hot. I really shouldn't be living in so. california.