Do you have have one of those weeks where you go to the car wash and your batteries dies. You have no choice to buy an expensive battery just to get home. Then when you get home your Air conditioner is broken. Yes, it is October but it is still 95 degrees and therefore needs to be fixed. Then the next day you need to call the same repairman to come and fix the dishwasher. Needless to say it has been an expensive week. At least I can look outside and see my kids having some free fun playing handball.
5 comments:
I have weeks like that all the time. It seems like this summer was full of that for us!! I am sorry! You almost have to laugh otherwise you will cry!
I HATE those kinds of weeks! It seems like when it rains it pours. Hopefully next week will be better!!
Oh, I'm sorry. That sounds like a really bad week!
My battery just died today, and our air conditioner had to be repaired just a week ago. It definately all comes at you at once. I guess we're supposed to build character or something?!
I think I have seen that same garage window at your mom & dad's house.
Don't worry, soon you will wonder where those days went & where have all the kids gone.
Post a Comment