I wanted to go big. So I made my own prop 8 sign on the back of my car. I have got some interesting responses. I have even had people stop and ask for one. Everyone who is out of California you don't know how big this is right now. Everything is being centered around this. I was a little bugged today though when I saw Oprah did a whole show on Prop 2. Which is getting bigger cages for animals that we are going to kill and eat. Boy, that will really impact our world if we get bigger cages for chickens. Sometimes even Oprah misses the boat on changing the world. Anyone who wants my huge Prop 8 sticker...I am giving them away for free, while supplies last.
P.S. my song choice for this post is "I DO!!!" I am referring to a man and women just in case there is some confusion.
Please leave your e-mail so I can contact you!!!!
9 comments:
You are rockin' the world once again!
Hey, how do I get this free sticker??? I love it o and the song choice, perfect!!
I'd love one of your stickers! Can I send you postage?
These are AMAZING!!!! I want one. ANgelabvilla@gmail.com
I would love one of these stickers too. I looked through your other art as well and you have so many creative ideas!
I also have a whole page on prop 8 on my blog if you'd like to take a look: http://www.bizzert.com/?page_id=700
amy (at) bizzert (dot) com
Actually, it is big everywhere (even though only you guys get to vote on it). I've received several emails regarding prop 8 and went to the website the other day to donate. I'm glad I can do something. If I still lived in Cali I would be requesting a sticker :)
You don't even know me..but I am so proud of you!!! I am one of Linda's friends.....great job!!!
Nice sticker! I joined the Prop 8 support group from the link on your site.
Post a Comment