I saw this on someones blog and loved it. For some reason I have been emotional lately so this made me cry with happiness. Now I want to go get a lion and release it into the wild.
Wow - LOVed it. So perfect for me. That was exactly how I felt when I came home from my first day back at work today, and was reunited with my little boy!! Thanks.
Hey - good video. By the way, are you trying to tell me that prop 8 signs don't do any good in the back of your car?? Oh...they actually need to be put IN the yard...I'm catching on now. I was totally confused trying to figure out how Kevin had gotten the signs that I had gotten the day before out of the car and put them in the Coles and our yard...thanks for getting our ball rolling! ;)
Apparently I'm evil because I was waiting for the lion to maul/eat one of the guys. Maybe I need to get in touch with my emotional side a little bit more.
It must be a family thing, I'm with Kelli, what do you people see in two skinny, long haired guys playing with a large over grown cat? The only thing missing was the two of them crying hystericaly when they "bonded" with the lion again. You have all lived in L.A. too long.
10 comments:
That was definitely a smile producer! Thanks for sharing!
Does this mean I can expect a letter or call from you soon?
Wow - LOVed it. So perfect for me. That was exactly how I felt when I came home from my first day back at work today, and was reunited with my little boy!! Thanks.
Was that a lion or a "Tomcat"?
sniff sniff!
Okay I just remembered that I still owe you twelve bucks. I will be at church Sunday so i will bring it then. Sorry!!
Emotional, huh? Prego?
Hey - good video.
By the way, are you trying to tell me that prop 8 signs don't do any good in the back of your car?? Oh...they actually need to be put IN the yard...I'm catching on now.
I was totally confused trying to figure out how Kevin had gotten the signs that I had gotten the day before out of the car and put them in the Coles and our yard...thanks for getting our ball rolling! ;)
Apparently I'm evil because I was waiting for the lion to maul/eat one of the guys. Maybe I need to get in touch with my emotional side a little bit more.
It must be a family thing, I'm with Kelli, what do you people see in two skinny, long haired guys playing with a large over grown cat? The only thing missing was the two of them crying hystericaly when they "bonded" with the lion again. You have all lived in L.A. too long.
Post a Comment