
1. My husband says I have to sleep in a wind tunnel. I have to sleep with the overhead fan on and a small fan on the night stand directly in my face. This must happen even in winter. I don't sleep quite as well on vacation without my fan.
2. I hate to have my sheets tucked in at my feet. Hotel beds are the worst because they are so tight. I always kick out the bottom before bed. I have had many conversations with my husband how I am odd and normal people don't do that. After many years he has relented and sleeps with no sheets tucked in.
3. I never put lids back on things. Why put the lid back on the milk when I am going to have to use it again soon and it saves time. I cleaned out my bathroom drawers and found 20 lids to beauty products.
4. One of my favorite shows is people's court. I have watched it since I was in high school and now I record it to watch while I eat lunch. I give legal advice to some and all my knowledge has come from people's court.
5. The onesies on babies have 3 snaps at the crotch. I only snap one. Waist of time to do all three especially since they are under real clothes.
6. After childbirth I don't want to hold any of my babies. I am a little bitter about the pain they caused. (no epidural) I tell the nurse to give them to Scott. So they always send in a counselor to come in to talk to me about what I am feeling. With Brody it was the worst because they would not let me leave until we had one on one skin contact for an hour...Good one. I made Scott take off his shirt and do it. He would not let me takes pictures as I was busting up at the sight. Sure enough a counselor came in and asked what I was feeling toward my baby. After number 4 I finally told them to leave and I would love him soon enough just not right after nearly facing the pain of torture.
6 comments:
That is hilarious about Brody, classic. I too sleep with 2 fans. I can't sleep without the noise of the fan by my beside and the overhead gives a little breeze. Carl makes fun of me. My sister in law said if I was stranded on a desert island it would be with my fan!
I also am with you on number 2!!
My husband is the exact same way. He can't have the sheet tucked in by his feet. It used to bug me, but I'm over it now. :)
Ok, So, I understand your pain on the last one. With Paige there was issues, so they took her away(she was fine), I didnt see her for 3 hours and was totally fine with it. I was watching Oprah drinking a Coke:) With mason, he was in the room and all of the sudden they whip open my gown and throw this wet stinky baby straight on me with NO warning. I just looked at Craig like is this a joke?! Am i supposed to be crying or something?! :) Love it.
Leaving lids off...drives my hubby crazy! Good to see you last night! you are looking good Boot Camp BABY!
I only snap one snap on the onesie too. Actually this just started with baby number 4. I guess I had more time with the other babies!
I will never forget the middle of the night heart attacks you gave me when we were roomies. You made so much noise turning on your fan!
the last one made me laugh HARD. i don't let them take my baby at all if i can avoid it, i'm afraid there will be a mix up and i'll take home an ugly one. :)
Post a Comment