Sunday, March 15, 2009

You are not forgiven


I have a brother who has never apologized for causing me pain...Physical and Emotional. When I was 20 and he was 16 I was being an Awesome sister and showing him a dance move to impress the ladies. He did not follow the instructions I had given him. Next thing I knew I had broken my collar bone. He left the room and said he had to take a shower as I went to the ER. He has never said sorry and laughs and says it is my fault. I bring this up basically every time I see him just to see maybe one ounce of care and concern. Nope! After 14 years, he still has not said sorry. Today, I get this email from him telling me he was "Thinking of Me!!" "How sweet" I think to myself..."How caring." Nope he forwards me this video. Basically the first two girls are doing exactly what we were doing when I broke my collar bone. I would be the one slamming my face and collar bone in the floor. He said the more he watched it the more he laughed. Curtis, if this is an apology it is a really sad apology. You be the judge...who's fault is it that I broke my collar bone?(FYI...I was a lot lighter back then) I think everyone will agree you are no Patrick Swayze if you break your dance partner's collar bone!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I hate those types of videos, but the last two in the clip slayed me.

My vote is that it's your brother's fault, but that's just because you shared that great story today in Sunday School.

Lisa said...

There are definitely advantages to being an only child, thank you.