Sunday, March 22, 2009

Daddy daughter dance X 3

The girls school had an annual Daddy daughter dance. This year they had a luau theme. Scott loved dances in high school and has tons of dance pictures...with tons of different girls. I knew he could juggle three girls at a dance. With all my heart I wanted to post some pictures for every ones viewing pleasure. I think he would kill me. I am still debating what the right choice should be.




#1 Lady


#2 Lady



#3 Lady



Luckily for him...Each girl has a different personality and therefore requires different things from him. #1 Lady (Sydney) requires a slow dance because she pretends dad is her boyfriend. She has already broken up with 7 boys and I have caught her writing a love letter to a 14 year old boy in our ward. I don't like to predict the future but I see lots of weekends grounded at home due to boy craziness. #2 Lady(Carly) basically just needs a ride to the dance. When she gets there she takes off to be with her friends. He basically has to beg her to dance with him.
#3 Lady (Taylor) never leaves his side and thinks her dad is the coolest, funniest and best dancer from the 80's. I think his favorite dance song is still can't touch this by MC hammer. He will still do the running man and roger rabbit if this song comes on. Not Kidding. He actually came in second last year with those moves. The girls were hoping there would be another dance off. I personally think Scott was a little disappointed too when there was no contest this year so he could claim first. (the guy who won moved away) I am still impressed that you still got it with the ladies and they are still impressed with your MC hammer dance moves.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

this is a comment so you can have my blog page. i hope it works. thanks lisa