Sunday, March 8, 2009

Not cool, no pool

The girls are off track so we decided to take a short trip to the Grand Canyon. I tried to talk it up as much as I could. I knew their breath would be blown away with the awe and wonder of God's creations. After all it is one of the 7 wonders of the world. How could they not be amazed. I guess I assumed Sydney would know what the Grand Canyon was. See she was very impressed in the first picture.


"Mom, where is the pool?" This is her face after explaining to her that it does not have a pool and this is the Amazing Grand Canyon. "Mom, You said that it would have a pool!" "Sydney I said the hotel would have a pool." Then I am sure after she was breathless by the beauty of the Canyon, and then thought about the sacrifice we were making to expose her mind to great adventures...she said "Can we go to the hotel and go to the pool now?"
What do I expect from a 5 years old. More to come...



1 comment:

Sheryl said...

She is even adorable when she is disappointed!!