I said earlier that my blog is my fast pass to heaven. I just wanted written documentation of bonus points that should be added to my heaven account. Getting 300 tin cans for the ward and bringing 4 children along. The best part was that my kids were so excited to hear that you could make milk by just adding water. I told them not to get excited because it does not taste like regular milk. I let them in on a secret...Powdered milk is a Mormon form of torture for little children. I remember my mom trying to put it in the real milk gallon container, as if we could not taste the difference. Scott remembers asking his friends if they wanted some milk...then proceeding to put in in the blender with water to mix up a batch. I can't wait to mix up a batch for them and let the torture be passed down another generation.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Eat it...its MILK
I said earlier that my blog is my fast pass to heaven. I just wanted written documentation of bonus points that should be added to my heaven account. Getting 300 tin cans for the ward and bringing 4 children along. The best part was that my kids were so excited to hear that you could make milk by just adding water. I told them not to get excited because it does not taste like regular milk. I let them in on a secret...Powdered milk is a Mormon form of torture for little children. I remember my mom trying to put it in the real milk gallon container, as if we could not taste the difference. Scott remembers asking his friends if they wanted some milk...then proceeding to put in in the blender with water to mix up a batch. I can't wait to mix up a batch for them and let the torture be passed down another generation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is awesome! I remember Gradma making us drink that when we went to her house. It's good to see that the Craig traditions are still alive. I'm going to whip up a jug for my kids too.
Sometime there is justice in this life. Might I say this is mine. Perhaps one day you will bless me for introducing you to this marvel of my mother and grandmothers day.
You will notice that Kelli said "Grandma Craig" made it, not me. I can't stand the stuff, the only time we had it was backpacking. But like every good mormon, I have a year supply.
I figure in the millenium it will be terrestialized and taste good, I'm waiting for that.
Post a Comment