Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Redwood trip according to BRODY

Our trip to the Redwoods was very cold. Everywhere in the U.S. it was 90-100 degrees. But in the Redwoods it was around 60 degrees most of the time. I think this is why mom dressed me in this dumb hat.



Most of the time I looked at the back of dad's head but every once in a while he would show me something. I want to eat this crab but I don't think I am allowed seafood yet.



Mom forgot to go the the dollar store for me...so I was forced to eat driftwood.


It was not that much fun watching everyone ride bikes and play x-treme croquet around me. I was stuck in this cage.


I love all my cousins who got to come.



I feel so small in this world.






How many trees am I supposed to look at? There is a reason trees are not in the Baby Einstein DVD's. They don't do anything.





Everyone got to eat s'mores--the old fashioned kind and the new and improved keebler cookie kind.





I only got water.





Is it really that funny to pretend I was eaten by a shark?




Grandma made dinner plates with our faces on them. I never got to use mine because I just get breast milk.



Everyone had a great time on the lake.






Except me...I had to take a nap in the back of the suburban.
Lots of great memories that I will not remember.


5 comments:

Kris said...

Poor Brody! The trip still looks like it was lots of fun!

Barbra said...

That was great!!
Very Creative and funny!!!
:)

Lisa said...

Brody looked like he was perfectly content to me! At least he can see pics of all the fun he had even if he won't remember, except he may always wonder why he has an aversion to seafood...

Sheryl said...

that is one cute bubba! Thanks for sharing him with me tonight! I loved seeing your family and getting my hugs in with the girls and Brody-man. You are an amazing momma!

Judi Rowe said...

You are such an astute mom to look at life from Brody's point of view. The pictures bring back great memories of when we went years ago. I'm glad you all had a great time except for maybe Brody.