Monday, July 14, 2008

FHE at the Beach

Life is all about change. Things change each day...each year...each decade. The housing market changes...the economy changes...technology changes..gas prices change...your kids change...etc. I can handle change with the best of them. Sometimes I am glad that some things never change. They were the same 50 years ago and they will be the same 50 years from now. The thing that will never change is a day at the beach.

Kids always make 100 trips to the ocean to fill their bucket up with water.

Someone always has to dig a hole.



Girls still have to do everything together.




Sand will always get where you don't want it.



Walks on the beach will always be romantic (just kidding Taylor).




Pizza will always be delivered. (OK, this may not always happen but I think I will take this pizza delivery boy home with me.)





Beach-goers will always want to soak up the sun.






Last but certainly not least, a baby will leave the beach with a face full of sand then, now & forever.








2 comments:

Kris said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Nice and relaxing! Great pictures of your kids at play! What beach is that?

Anonymous said...

We spent a day at the beach yesterday...and a lot of those same things...one thing i wish would change would be the sand you find in beds, shoes, cars and house weeks following the beach. Brody looks so cute!