

Looking for a nice loving family...(we are not) to take care of our (your) hamster. Taylor will sell everything she has for Mickey for $15.00. (rolling ball, food, shavings, travel case etc.) You will need a new cage because he is very smart and has taken it apart piece by piece. We have had him a year and a half. He has never bit anyone. His name is mickey but I am sure you can change it because he will not care. He does not come when we call him anyway. We are selling him due to owner negligence of not changing his cage and being responsible. Mom is sick of rolling eyes and complaints. My solution was to put him in the back yard for a nice friendly Hawk (I am not an animal lover). She said she wanted to get part of her investment back.
Sooo much for teaching responsibility for taking care of a pet. I am not kidding.
7 comments:
I remember a lovely February day on a fishing trip, when a Yard sale had just been had, and avocado proceeds were to buy that critter. I remember girls who were anxious to love, and care for their furry friend. But alas, in the end, it comes as all childhood pet promises, Mom does it, and doesn't like it. I am with you momma!
I can not let my kids see this post or they will beg me for him until I give in. I am just not a pet person and I know full well any animal we bring in would be mine. Beta fish are the perfect pet :)
I understand Vinny almost took care of this for you. Dogs, dogs,dogs. They give something back. I'm sorry Taylor. It's hard to lose a friend.
This is your cousin Ryan (Giles) wife. I found your blog through a link on Sarah's blog and have been enjoying reading about your fun family. I love your realistic, yet positive take on life as a mom. I have heard wonderful things about you and we just love your mom, Jan! Keep up the good work!
no thanks from the Hansen mom...One dog is enough. And i'm very lucky to have a 32 year old kid who takes full responsibility for him. Good luck!
We just killed a beta fish. I cried so hard that my husband had to banish me to another room...and it wasn't even my fish! (It belonged to my son and he was really puzzled as to why mommy was so upset about the animal that she always referred to as "dumb fish".) I suspect Bubble is going to be waiting for us on the other side with a few unpleasant things to say. So no...no hamsters.
Sounds like we are two of a kind. I just took our Guinea Pig to the pet store and gave them everything for free!
We would love to get together with you guys sometime! We are talking of doing a PHill friends trip to Hawaii in 2010. You guys would be fun to go with! George and Vivian were their names :)
Post a Comment