We are having some changes to our ward this weekend. I was hoping for a new bishop. Don't you think snoop dog would be fun. Think how fun our meetings would be if we added a little rap and cursing. "not that they are not fun now..." (just in case scott reads this) I just want to know who would be the dancing girls?Don't believe what you see. This was an april fools joke with an article about how he can't put the book down. I know everyone did a double take. One day he will know the truth.
If you listen to the song I chose for this post, I will be singing this for the rest hymn. He is Good!!!
3 comments:
come on joy...stop wishing for a NEW Bishop...we love the one we have. lol
I must say, when i saw that on the web site i did do a double take.
Keep us posted. You do have an imagination. I'm OK with the hymn but I don't think you'll ever get dancing girls.
He does live in Chino Stake you know... Jenessa saw him at the Chick fil a drive thru a couple of times..
Post a Comment