Monday, April 7, 2008

Living in the moment











Yea!!!!!! I started a blog. I decided I want to start living in the moment and remembering all the moments I might forget. What is the best way to do that. A BLOG!!!! I was organizing old photos and wished I had written down some special moments because time is flying by. Hence the old photos. How do I know that time is flying by...you ask? I heard today that New Kids on th Block is having a reunion tour. Am I that old where my favorite boy band is having a reunion. I have been known to go on a run listening to "Hanging tough..."ok on Saturday. To prove my loyalty I even took a picture of an old t-shirt that i still have. I bet now I could get a pretty penny for it. LOL












8 comments:

Tonya said...

awwweee...look at that header pic...you guys are too cute!

Fun...a new blog to keep me up until 1 am reading!

xoxo

Tonya

kam said...

Hooray! I concur with T; one more blog to stalk! I love your choices and think they are so fun and springy! Thanks a thousand times over for the photography shout out too! ;) You are sweet and good to me! Can't wait to read up on your adventures. I know they will have me laughing hysterically!!
Congrats on the new creative outlet. I am afraid you have opened Pandora's box...

Tierney said...

Cute blog! I was shocked NKOB was getting back together - aren't they too old? That shirt is hilarious!

Barbra said...

So should we do a Girl's Night and go to the NKOTB concert :) I am so glad you got this thing going!!! even with that nice slam :)

Kim L. said...

Hey! Glad to see you finally did it! PS....my topic for FHE while I am at it will be something along the lines of..... Choices have consequences
Agency/obedience. I can't figure out which one I will focus most on, but that will be the point. Thanks for heading that up.

Judi Rowe said...

Thanks for including me in your mailing. I love the pics and layout.. Keep them coming.

grama janie said...

Too bad you are getting so old. I on the other hand am just getting old enough to not ask permission to anyone. Great blog

Sheryl said...

Hey!! Love it, love it! You know you are high up on my list of favorite families, so now I can see you even when I can't see you from over the river in good ol' Norco!