Wednesday, April 9, 2008

2's company 15's a crowd





I have many bathrooms in my house. For some reason my girls always choose my bathroom to take a bath. They are old enough now where I do not have to supervise them in the bathtub. To my surprise...the next day I jump into the shower and this is what I get to look out and see. Seriously how many barbie's do you need to take a bath? Forever I will always look at a naked barbie and think of my girls. I wonder what scott thinks as he gets to look at this in the morning too?

6 comments:

Judi Rowe said...

At least you won't get lonely. I'm impressed with the counter, map and audio. You have wow'd me.

Tonya said...

too funny...

Tierney said...

That is so funny! Laila doesn't have a Barbie yet - we'll see how long that lasts.

kam said...

This made me laugh- out loud! That is so hysterical. Those are good times. Naked Barbies all lined-up in a row. Stinkin' hilarious.
Thanks for your commment on my blog. Please copy and paste it and use Scott's name for Jaren's. No one will ever know. ;) Thanks for the love!!

kam said...

p.s I love your header picture! ;)

Suzie Petunia said...

So funny! It looks like they're having a pool party!

I'm so glad you are blogging!