Monday, April 21, 2008

BATHROOM WARS

I thought I only had the barbies' in the bathtub to deal with. (scroll down if you have no idea what I am talking about)

I have 5 bedrooms in my house. You think that Sydney could find some space to play. I am thinking I might just make my bathroom into the playroom.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Okay I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited you found my blog!!! I miss you so much! AND I CAN'T believe you had a boy!! YEAH JOY!! All of your kids are just darling. I heard Scott is a bishop. That is awesome. Has he said anything about Tomcat from the pulpit? You guys are the best. Where are you living? Same place? I will definately add you to my forever list of blogs and will check often!! Weird to think of the Pleasant Hill Days. One or two kids. I feel like I am exhausted at the end of the day with 4. We will have to set our kids up someday. Next trip to Southern Cali I want to hook up!

Mel said...

By the way, What is your other blog about?