Friday, December 7, 2012

Needs vs. Wants

 My kids tease me that I love my sweat outfits...So.... I definitely do not need anymore of those for Christmas, since I basically have every color.



 This is what my sticker used to look like on the back of my car.


This is what it looks like after 5 years on the back of my car...Scott and Taylor ripped themselves off since they were decapitated.  I didn't really care about the stickers and did not think it mattered...Until...I went to the gas station and this man was being really "friendly" to me as I was filling up my tank (side note...I was wearing my sweat outfit).  We started talking and it became clear why he was being so friendly to me, so I told him I was married.  He said I assumed you weren't married...he then pointed to the back of my car.  I have no man sticker...I came home and told my man that I need a new car for Christmas.  He said I just need a new sticker!!  I can't put a new sticker on an old car...a new sticker only works on a new car. Duh!!!  

2 comments:

Jodie said...

SO FUNNY! You HOT MAMA-he wanted to take you on with at least 3 kids too!

Judi Rowe said...

This is an interesting post and will probably go viral at Aeropostale . I think your hot whatever you wear and whether you have gas or not.11