Sunday, December 2, 2012

High Enough


Every year we try to add some new Christmas decoration to our front yard.  I could not find something that I wanted to buy this year.  I am not liking those new tinsel lawn decorations...I don't think they will last more than a year.  So we decided to decorate our street lamp.  It is higher than it looks.  Carly wanted to go higher but I was too scared to let her.  Maybe next year I will let her go a smidge higher.  Merry Christmas to my neighbors and to our city code enforcement officers!!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your lights! I was telling YW on Sunday the lights are one of my very favorite parts of Christmas! And you know, I'll never forget a talk show host Dennis Prager saying how it's really an unselfish act we do when we put lights up on our house! It's for everyone else to enjoy!! Yes, we do enjoy it some, but I really like to look at it that way