Monday, August 31, 2009

Victory


I have been waiting for this moment for 11 years(Taylor's age). The length of time I have been a mother. Waiting for what you ask? Waiting for a child to throw something in the toilet that gets stuck. Never happened with the girls but leave it to Brody and a glass curtain rod end. Yes, it is round so he could confuse it with a ball. Yes, toilet bowl does have a nice circular shape that could resemble a basket. Due to my expert experience and years of preparation and training I was victorious and jammed it out. No husband or plumber needed. Bring it Brody... I am ready for you!!!!

8 comments:

grama janie said...

Well you couldn't get all the way thru motherhood unscathed. Glad you are such a capable apponent for the little tyke. Keep up the training...there will be other battles.

Anonymous said...

oh wow...maybe i'll invest in some lock for the potty.

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Don't forget to set a new seal when you mount the toilet back. Good job Brody!

Kim L. said...

IMPRESSIVE...You and Brody, both. Glad you get the chance to experience a little of what BOYS bring.\"/ FUN TIMES!

Kris said...

BOYS!!! You crack me up Joy!

leigh said...

oh just wait - it will get even better! good job on doing it yourself!

Sheryl said...

Just gotta love testosterone in all of its stages!

Judi Rowe said...

Is there a camera in your toilet?