First day of school photos. Our annual tradition of holding fingers up for what grade they are going into. 1st, 3rd, and our 6th grader who thinks she will rule the school. blah...blah...blah... Now back to more important things...my trip.

Did I mention no kids on this trip? I know people are probably getting bugged with all my talk about my trip. People put a count down for a new baby on their blog which seems like forever. I was this close to doing it for my Belize trip, which I refrained from. So humor me for 2 more days. I thought I would share a little trip trick I like. Each day we are gone I have a bag with some sort of gift and note in it. That way they can take down a bag and see when we will be back as the bags leave the shelf. I think it helps them feel like we are not forgetting them and thinking of them. Look how many bags there are!!!! Yeah for me!!!! I promise I will come back a better more patient mother. It is a mother's summer vacation. Scott is invited too as my interpreter and nothing else.
3 comments:
SO.NOT.FAIR!!!! have fun!
Thanks for rubbing it in! Have fun...and cute idea about the bags!
love the idea about the bags...and i'm jealous! but you deserve it! have fun.
Post a Comment