Monday, August 3, 2009
Tinkerbell
Over time I have gradually come to the conclusion that I like Sunday movies, Sunday music, Sunday journaling(blogging), Sunday reading and staying in my Sunday clothes(my dresses are more comfortable than some of my daily clothes). Just embracing Sunday things on Sunday. Never really laid down the law it just sort of evolved. Since Scott was called as Bishop the sports games are never on. Not because we are against it but he does not have any time on Sunday for a game. I guess in my own evolution my children have caught on. They play primary only on Sunday and stay in their comfortable dresses and only watch church movies. I guess they were trying to come up with a way to watch the movie they wanted to watch on Sunday. The girls approached me with the Tinkerbell movie and wrote the Mormon on it. "Mom can we watch this church movie?" What movie?...Tinkerbell The Mormon Movie...What are you talking about?...Look she is Mormon now!! I gave them a point for creativity and laughed. I said "Let me know when she starts dressing modestly and embraces her new beliefs...then we can talk."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am with you mom! She is awfully cute, but she does need to learn some basic young women principles!
Is the trip really over. One thing struck me. Everyone was missing their kids except me. I had all mine with me but one. Life doesn't get any better. Loved, Loved, Loved it. Until the next one.
Post a Comment