
What is the dream of most
missionaries? To spend your 37
th birthday back in your
mission land? Well, that... and to bring your wife back to your mission and see the sights you never saw. I love Guatemala and Belize. I feel like I am getting to know a piece of my husband that I never knew. A country who helped shape him into who he is today. They are poor but happy and friendly. The biggest bonus is they all love 80's music. These are my people they are stuck in the 80's. This is us in
Tikal a ruin built in 400AD. They think this could of been a
Lamanite city.
3 comments:
You both look relaxed and happy...time to come back to reality kids!! I hear changes are afoot for Sunday, or did they do that while Scott was gone...Surprise!
You do love your 80's music! Come home....I miss you and have wanted to talk/gossip with you every day.
It all looks amazing and I can not wait to hear more!!!
You are so funny & I can always count on you for getting me to laugh out loud while reading so many of the posts you do!!!
The jungle room was great :) I am thinking #5 might be on the way soon :)
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment