
I'm happy for my husband today to have some of his burden lifted. I am sad for him to lose some people he loves. I am happy and sad today for my kids and I. Sometimes I feel a new ward is 100 miles away with how everyone drifts apart. Things never stay the same nor should they or life would be boring. But I will miss all the friends and never being able to walk down a hallway without having a great conversation. I think I will be able to walk down the hall and maybe get to class on time next week. I will also be looking for a new running partner. The new Bishop's wife is my running friend. That would look weird having the bishops wives running together. Then again who better to help you then those going through the same struggles.
4 comments:
Definitely a bittersweet moment this morning. We will for sure miss many of our friends, even though they are only a stones throw away. Jason is now on the prowl for his supporting cast ;)
How about the Bishop and 2nd Counselors' wives running together? If only I had a quatro-jogging stroller...I will start saving my money.\"/
Wait... the Ward split? When did this happen? Man, I knew I should have stayed awake in Sacrament Meeting.
It's gonna be strange coming back to the ward next year (I hope!) and half of the people are gone. So sad! Hopefully it will make things a little easier on Scott, and give you more time with him at home.
Post a Comment