Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Small things

My favorite finds of May that make me happy. They are small things that make me smile.

Can you tell what this is? It is an outside trash can. Soooo cute for the patio. Kids love throwing stuff away. It was at target in the patio section.

I am done with plastic bags at the grocery store. I hate storing them so I am going green in style. Every time I use them I always get stopped. Plus they are great beach bags because they are huge. I use 4 bags instead of 20 plastic bags. Love, Love these. www.mixedbagdesigns.com




My new cute platter with added cuteness of a vinyl sticker.



Cute tins from Tai Pan for gifts for friends/visiting teaching with white chocolate popcorn in them. Each tin is less than $2.00 and I added the vinyl.




My new favorite recipe from my Aunt.
Directions: Microwave 2 bags of popcorn(light butter or natural)
Melt one bag of white choc chips and completely coat over popcorn in big bowl. Don't get any kernels in the bowl or you will kill you teeth. NO KERNELS
Poor out popcorn on parchment paper on counter. Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips(1/2 bag) Drizzle over popcorn. Leave about 30 minutes till choc dries. Enjoy.






4 comments:

Sheryl said...

!MMMMMM! I love your ideas, and your finds!

Mel said...

Way cute stuff! What a fun thing to add Vinyl to everything! So jealous! What a good idea for popcorn, that looks wicked! I want some right now!

JandKWachFamily said...

Cute stuff....I love that Trash Can! We need to get one for our backyard too...great idea. We just have a old office trash can back there which looks like it should be trashed. =)

kathryn said...

I'm getting the trash can and the bags! Awesome!