At last we are done! We just couldn't wait 'til it was filled completely to jump in. The girls have been telling me they have been taking shorter showers to make sure we have enough water for the pool. My next question is how much does it cost to fill a pool with water? Looking forward to the bill from the water company.
9 comments:
Oh man. That is going to be awesome when the heat wave hits....
looks great, i can't wait to come use my sister mocher privledges.
I'm putting on my trunks... see you in 10.
it's been a perfect HOT week for that. looks great!
Your kiddos look very excited! What color pebbletec did you get?
Yeah!!!!
It won't cost that much, maybe $40? I just remember we weren't shocked at the bill. Have fun!
SO is you mom sad, does this mean you will spend less time on the road going down to her house to take the kids swimming?
I wish we were there for the grand opening...stupid work!
Post a Comment