
We had a tortoise crawling everywhere.

We had a hare bugging the tortoise!

50's girl!


My mom made Taylor's costume from a picture. She was
Felicity from the American girl books. We thought it was amazing.

The group shot.

We wanted to have some fun on Halloween. We decided to get crazy and make a Yes on 8 pumpkin. I thought for sure it would get smashed in. The only thing that happened was someone turned it around. I guess the No on 8 people took a break.
3 comments:
Cute costumes, and love the pumpkin! We hung out with Hansen's and Tovey's tonight, it brings me back to PH days, so fun!
Oh my goodness they are adorable!! Your mom did a great job on the Felicity costume!! Halloween isn't the same without the little ones around. So great!
I am so proud of you for all your work to get prop 8 to pass!! You are awesome, good job! You can get those square wreaths from iasign.com it's on my blog under comments on that post.
Post a Comment