The question I get asked the most is..."How is it different with a boy?" Basically it has been pretty similar except removing his hands during diaper changing. I am sure all mothers of boys relate to this. Today was my first real moment of difference. Brody had to get a haircut with clippers. I have never had to take a baby to get a hair cut before. With girls you let it grow. I didn't know what clipper size to tell her to use, so I told her to just give him a boy hair cut. I was sad because I felt like my baby was becoming a little boy. I knew it needed to be done because my girls kept saying business in the front and party in back (mullet). He did great and sat their like a big boy the whole time.
8 comments:
Brody is just the cutest kid! Haircuts make babies look so much older, do they not?
Now THAT is a big boy haircut!! Love the spikes, but how do you kiss the top of his head now? Brody does look more like a little boy now. It is hard to believe he is almost 1 year old.
What a cutie!! That first haircut is always hard because they turn into a big boy fast! The hand during diaper changes is classic, so true!
I remember feeling just like you did - after having 2 girls! He's so cute!
Holy cow! I still think of him as a teeny tiny baby. I can't believe he's one and I've never even seen him. I can't wait for Christmas! Add is going to love to play with him.
Cute haircut! Just wait....you'll notice LOTS of differences between boys and girls - he'll come up with things you wouldn't even dream of!
What a doll baby! Or should I say Handsome little man!
Hope you saved some of his hair from that first cut. You may never see that much dark again on him.
Post a Comment