Sunday, November 9, 2008

the stick

A couple of days ago I heard that the stick was put into a museum as an honored toy for all ages.






With that said I was walking through my house today and found all three girls listening to their ipods at the same time. I told them to put them away and lets spend some time together. "What can we do mom it is Sunday?" I said "Let's go play with a stick." Sometimes I only make myself laugh.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that IS funny. I also saw the stick on the web the other day. I think they have the box in there too. Gotta love your girls and their ipods. funny.

Kris said...

You ALWAYS make me laugh! :)

Mel said...

You are hilarious, you make me laugh!!

Stacy said...

Do your girls have the tabernacle choir downloaded on their ipods for Sunday?

grama janie said...

I don't remember if dad blessed you with a sense of humor but we sure got the name right.