
Well another Sunday came and I was so proud the girls decided to get creative and not complain. I had some sticks standing by for them to play with. They decided to turn my kitchen into a grocery store. Sydney was the cashier.

Taylor was manager/
restocker.

Carly was the free sample girl.

And Brody was the shop lifter. After they played for hours I sat back and had a thought. Could this be considered shopping on Sunday?
2 comments:
That was my favorite thing to play as a kid. We would eat the jello out of the box and see how much rock salt we could put in our mouths. Good times.
I love this because my kids discovered "grocery store" on Monday, and turned our pantry into the store...except I joined in and played the grumpy customer who kept returning items. I think I was ruining their fun, becuase I was laughing but they weren't. Kami played the crazy baby who rips items from the shelves...every store has one of those, right?...well, when our family goes it does.
Post a Comment