Genetics are a plus and a minus...every one of my girls will never be super skinny. We joke that we all have junk in our trunk. I have tried to teach them to love their body because it is the only one they will have. They will always have to exercise to keep themselves healthy. So I make them go on family "fun runs" since they were little...they call them "dumb runs." My Dad used to make me go and I hated them too...but as it turns out I actually liked what it instilled in me later.
So...We Run.
Taylor just bought a shirt that says...I may be as slow as a turtle running through peanut butter...but I run. Taylor ran back to help Carly finish...I love it when my kids show each other support.
I make you run because I love you and want you to be the best you can be...it is good to push through the pain and push yourself further than you think you can go. PS...I never ran more than 3 miles 'til college...so all my kids are tougher than I am.


.jpg)


1 comment:
Great post.
Post a Comment