Tuesday, September 16, 2014

16

 We have a birthday girl in the house...well, at the beach.


Taylor and her friend Emily have birthdays a week a part so we did a combo beach party.


I thought it turned out great and was so fun.


I got 16 sparklers that were each 4 feet long.



On the day of her birthday...she got her room decorated with photos and memories from Monica.  I think this meant the most to her.  She kept asking me if she looks 16 because she doesn't feel 16.  I guess since it is a huge milestone.  The truth is she has always acted like she was 16 from when she was little.  Her years finally caught up with her soul.  I think even when she is 30 she will still feel like she is 16.  I think 16 is her year.

She is all mad that I did not post reasons I love her on Instagram so here are 16 reasons I love her...
Funny, smart, sassy, tough, fashionable, pretty, spiritual, always rested, example, smile, great sister, good dancer, has direction, good friend, standards, made me a Mom!!

No comments: