Thursday, September 18, 2014

Another Tooth Gone


Earlier in the day, Brody went to the Nurse at school and told her that his tooth was hurting and wanted her to pull it out.  She told him to go home and eat an apple and sent him back to class.  As soon as he got home he went for an apple...I was pleased he was going for a healthy snack but I found out later it was all to get out his tooth.  The apple didn't work and he called the Nurse a liar.  I pulled and pulled but it would not come out.  I sent him to football and told him I hoped he got hit in the face.  His Coach told him he would give him $5 if he let him pull it out.  He got his $5 and where do you put a tooth at football practice?...a water bottle.


No comments: