First, the Limo arrived at 5pm to pick us up for dinner. The kids got a ride around the block and some Sunny D's to drink. They had a 5-minute dance party with the funky lights inside. I was so excited for the kids to get this fun treat and excited for my fondue that awaited me. I think the last time I was in a Limo was high-school so it was fun. I rolled down the windows so all could see who was in the Limo...Am I the only one who wonders this when I see a Limo? I thought for sure Scott could tell me now what the contest was about...nope...he was actually really quiet...too cool...i guess.
We made it to the restaurant and they led us to a table filled with roses and candles. Sooo nice I thought. As I started looking through the menu...Scott knelt down on one knee and a photographer and videographer all took their place. Bright lights everywhere...how do the Kardashians do it? The contest was called the Melting Pot's "Pot the Question"...get it "Pop the question"? He proposed again and honestly I can't tell you what he said because I was in shock...I felt like I was 21 again and it was the first time. Then I got my grand prize (besides him)--a brand new diamond ring. Holla Holla!!! I get to go and pick it out myself from a jeweler. I am SOOOO excited for my ring and in case you are wondering I said "yes" again to him. In a week or so The Melting Pot will publish our video and photos so all can see my reality TV. I am excited to see it myself because it feels like a dream.
After all these years of marriage, i have carried with me a huge regret from the way this union started. I totally flubbed the way I asked her the first time I proposed. I've
We made it to the restaurant and they led us to a table filled with roses and candles. Sooo nice I thought. As I started looking through the menu...Scott knelt down on one knee and a photographer and videographer all took their place. Bright lights everywhere...how do the Kardashians do it? The contest was called the Melting Pot's "Pot the Question"...get it "Pop the question"? He proposed again and honestly I can't tell you what he said because I was in shock...I felt like I was 21 again and it was the first time. Then I got my grand prize (besides him)--a brand new diamond ring. Holla Holla!!! I get to go and pick it out myself from a jeweler. I am SOOOO excited for my ring and in case you are wondering I said "yes" again to him. In a week or so The Melting Pot will publish our video and photos so all can see my reality TV. I am excited to see it myself because it feels like a dream.
This was his entry for the contest...
Well, I need to RE-PROPOSE.
After all these years of marriage, i have carried with me a huge regret from the way this union started. I totally flubbed the way I asked her the first time I proposed. I've
been looking for an opportunity to do it right so she can replace those earlier memories with a great one!
We made a connection at the Rose Bowl parade many years ago and a few months later we were engaged. Because there were delays with getting the ring done, i had grandiose plans and then the window closed for those plans. Then the ring finally came and I didn't want to wait any longer. So, I pulled my car over and proposed on the side of the road having buried her ring at the bottom of her favorite dessert--a Slurpee from 7-11 (since we made our connection on the side of the road overnight at the Rose Bowl parade). She is always embarrassed when she tells people our "story" and I wanted to improve things a little if at all possible. She is stuck with me--she shouldn't have to be stuck with that story. I would love the opportunity to make amends. She deserves a better story than what a starving college student could provide at the time in 1996.
We made a connection at the Rose Bowl parade many years ago and a few months later we were engaged. Because there were delays with getting the ring done, i had grandiose plans and then the window closed for those plans. Then the ring finally came and I didn't want to wait any longer. So, I pulled my car over and proposed on the side of the road having buried her ring at the bottom of her favorite dessert--a Slurpee from 7-11 (since we made our connection on the side of the road overnight at the Rose Bowl parade). She is always embarrassed when she tells people our "story" and I wanted to improve things a little if at all possible. She is stuck with me--she shouldn't have to be stuck with that story. I would love the opportunity to make amends. She deserves a better story than what a starving college student could provide at the time in 1996.
1 comment:
This is like a fairy tale. I am so happy that you both would say yes again. This is the dream of every mother. To have her son find true love. Be careful if he kisses you, you will have to wake up and be carpooling.
Post a Comment