There are times as a parent you love watching your kids perform...then there are other times you watch them because you love them. I won't say which time this was for me...I just really really love them. Carly and Syd were in an elementary school play that they have been practicing for months. I would tell you the name but I know you have never heard of it before.
Carly sang a duet and was not nervous as a head maid with a lot of speaking parts...
Her name was Bridgit or Gigit.
Sydney was a VIPea...notice my vinyl circles on her shirt.
These were the vegetables in a soup.
My actresses that I love soooo much that I will watch them for 2 hours.
Brody loves his sisters, but not as much as me because he played on Dad's cell phone the whole time...I will say when the crowd cheered or laughed he would fake cheer or laugh as if he was paying attention.
1 comment:
Thanks for the pictures. They look great. I'm sure they were a great success. I wish I lived closer so I could attend.
Post a Comment